Reasons to Join Pacific Business Advisors
Pacific Business Advisors is a small, independent business intermediary and consulting firm, founded in 1987 that is in need of an experienced business broker. You can be located anywhere in California because we represent sellers and buyers of businesses throughout California. We can also assist people in acquiring franchises located anywhere in the United States. See: List of Franchises.
Since Pacific Business Advisors is affiliated with several other companies, including Pacific-Realtors.net, you can also earn fees from real estate sales transactions, commercial leasing, and property management. Experience with selling motels and franchises is a definite plus.
Reasons to Join Pacific Business Advisors include:
- 70-85% Commission
- No Desk or Monthly Fees
- No Franchise Fees
- Per Transaction E & O Insurance
- Receive Referrals from our Affiliates and Mailing Program
- Our website generates substantial traffic which is converted to referrals for our business brokers.
- We offer a 16-week webinar course for new business brokers or real estate licensees who would like to become a business broker.
- Full Time Experienced Broker
- Recruiting Bonuses
- Get Paid Directly from Escrow
- Email Provided. Your own webpage provided for personal branding.
- Work from Home Anywhere in California
- Our firm is a member of CABB, IBBA, and M&A Source. Not all brokerage firms and consultants have access to these valuable resources.
- Our firm is a member of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, the North San Diego Business Chamber, and the Woodland Hills Warner Center Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership in other California Chambers available. See: Chamber of Commerce Marketing Program
- We are members of the Korean Real Estate Brokers Association
- We have a Director of Marketing - China who was born in China. She speaks both Mandarin Chinese and English. We also have a Director of Marketing - Taiwan who was born in Taiwan. She speaks Taiwanese, Mandarin Chinese, and English.
- Except for pocket listings, Pacific Business Advisors advertises business broker listings on BizBen.com, BizBuySell.com, BizQuest.com, LoopNet, IBBA, and CABB in addition to our own website. The listing fees are paid by the company and reimbursed as transactions close with the agent paying the same percentage as his or her commission split.
- We have a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) on staff who can provide certified equipment appraisals.
- Our firm can provide both free broker opinions of value and certified business valuations - appraisals.
- Unlike many other business brokers, in addition to representing buyers and sellers of existing businesses, we also assist investors in acquiring new franchises. See: List of Franchises.
- We have weekly meetings by Zoom where we discuss new listings, including pocket listings; marketing; and educational topics related to our industry.
- We help you build your business so you can become financially independent.
There are approximately 5,000 business brokers and agents in the United States working out of approximately 3,000 offices and homes compared to over 2,000,000 real estate brokers and agents. Of the more than 2,000,000 real estate brokers and agents, about 80,000 focus on commercial transactions. Approximately 14,000 businesses are sold each year for an average of 2.8 businesses for each business broker or agent. There are approximately 31.7 million businesses in the United States.
Please see our Mission Statement.
We help people achieve the American Dream.
Please call Michael Chulak for a confidential interview.