Pacific Business Advisors
Serving All of California Since 1987
Business Sales, Acquisitions, and Mergers
The management team at Pacific Business Advisors has been providing advisory services to sellers and buyers of large and small businesses throughout California since 1987. We are well into our fourth decade of serving clients. We are experienced intermediaries, franchise consultants, and business consultants that can assist you in achieving your goal of selling, merging, starting, or acquiring a business. Pacific Business Advisors is affiliated with Pacific-Realtors.net and Nationwide Accounting Services. All three companies are based in Agoura Hills, Los Angeles County, but serve clients throughout California.
We have business brokers who speak English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Wenzhounese, Taiwanese, Hebrew, Armenian, and Farsi. We need business brokers that speak Korean and other languages.
The value-added services we provide sellers generally include the following:
- Assisting the business owner in establishing the most probable selling price;
- Analyzing the company’s tax returns for the last three years and its current financial statements;
- Developing a comprehensive Private Offering Memorandum on the company to be presented to prequalified, prospective buyers who have signed a binding non-disclosure agreement;
- Advertising businesses for sale generally on BizBen.com, BizBuySell.com, BizQuest.com, LoopNet, IBBA, CABB, M&A Source, and other listing sites we believe will be valuable in marketing a particular business. No other business broker creates demand for your business like we do.
- Conducting searches for qualified buyers while maintaining strict confidentiality;
- Carefully qualifying buyers so that valuable time is not lost;
- Participating in negotiations between the seller and buyer and offering (non-legal) advice on how to structure the sale;
- Assisting in the due diligence process; and
- Working with the seller, buyer, escrow company, any lender, and any attorneys to expedite the closing.
Since 1987 we have perfected our approach to selling all types of businesses in all types of markets.
The value-added services we provide buyers generally include the following:
- Assisting our client in finding a suitable business to acquire whether it is an existing operating business or a new franchise;
- Assisting our client in calculating a fair price to pay;
- Assisting our client in determining the terms of an acquisition;
- Along with other professionals, assisting in the negotiation of the purchase contract;
- Assisting our client in obtaining and negotiating the terms of any required financing, whether it be SBA financing, seller financing, or other bank financing;
- Assisting our client in the due diligence process; and
- Working with our client, the escrow company, the seller's representatives, any lender, and any attorney to expedite the closing.
When you decide to have one of our business brokers represent you, the broker will discuss whether his or her representation will be that of a listing or seller's agent, a buyer's agent, or a dual agent. Information about the dual agency disclosure document that you will be requested to read and sign is on this website. We urge you to read it because it is designed for your protection.
We invite you to review our website, including the FAQ and articles that have been provided to protect your interests and to assist you in achieving your goals. The articles were written by Michael Chulak, the founder of our firm. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not purchase articles from a service. Please call or email us with any questions or to arrange a personal meeting. Our corporate headquarters is located in Agoura Hills which is in Western Los Angeles County, adjacent to Ventura County.
Video Recorded 2020.
Video Recorded 2020.
Video Recorded 2020.
Cost Segregation Analysis
Cost segregation consists of a process whereby building components that can be depreciated over a relatively short time (5 to 15 years) are identified and reclassified so that accelerated depreciation can be calculated and claimed by the building owner, resulting in the significant deferral of state and federal income taxes and greater cash flow. See more.
Pacific Business Advisors serves the following areas:
California, Southern California, Northern California, Central California, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Santa Barbara County, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Simi Valley, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Agoura, Torrance, Ventura, Camarillo, Newbury Park, Encino, Tarzana, Malibu, Bakersfield, Riverside, Moorpark, Santa Barbara, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Oxnard, Corona, Palm Springs, Indio, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Ventura, North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Culver City, Lakewood, Reseda, Northridge, Canoga Park, Winnetka, San Diego, Chula Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Carlsbad, Poway, Vista, Del Mar
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Business Brokers, Business Consultants, Sell a Business, Buy a Business, Business Advisors, Intermediaries, Mergers, Acquisitions, Private Capital, Private Equity, SBA Loans Available, Sale of Assets, Asset Sales, Stock Sales, Business Brokers Wanted, Business Agents Wanted, Michael Chulak, Business Brokers Agoura Hills, Business Brokers Los Angeles, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Certified, Agoura Hills Business Brokers, Agoura Hills Business Consultants, Business Opportunities, Business Opportunity Sales and Acquisitions, Business Escrows, Business Escrow Holders, PacificBusinessAdvisors.com, How to Start an Accounting-Bookkeeping Business, How to Start an HOA Management Company, Pharmacies, Pharmacy Sales, Brokers, Pharmacy Business Brokers, Sell Your Independent Pharmacy, California Business Brokers, Franchise Business Brokers, Los Angeles Business Brokers, Business Brokers Agoura Hills, Business Broker Blog California, Business Sales Blog California, Business Brokers Near Me, Probate Business Sales, Probate Listings, Mark Tzalka, FAQ Business Sales, Frequently Asked Questions, Franchise Business Consultants, Franchises Available, Franchise Brokers, Franchise Your Business, CABB, IBBA, M&A Source, Business Broker Training, Become a Business Broker, Franchise Resales, Franchise Resale Brokers, Restaurant Brokers, Business Valuations, Business Appraisals, Free Broker Opinion of Value, Articles for Business Brokers, Articles for Business Sellers, Business Broker Articles, Business Broker Training, How to Become a Business Broker, Business Brokers Wanted, Restaurant Brokers, Los Angeles Business Brokers, Los Angeles Franchise Brokers