Pacific Business Advisors
Serving All of California Since 1987
Business Sales, Acquisitions, and Mergers
The management team at Pacific Business Advisors has been providing advisory services to sellers and buyers of large and small businesses throughout California since 1987. We are experienced intermediaries and business consultants that can assist you in achieving your goal of selling, merging, starting, or acquiring a business.
While our firm represents buyers, the majority of our clients are sellers. The services we provide sellers generally include the following:
- Assisting the business owner in establishing the most probable selling price;
- Analyzing the company’s tax returns for the last three years and its currents financial statements;
- Developing a comprehensive Private Offering Memorandum on the company to be presented to prequalified, prospective buyers who have signed a binding non-disclosure agreement;
- Conducting searches for qualified buyers while maintaining strict confidentiality;
- Carefully qualifying buyers so that valuable time is not lost;
- Participating in negotiations between the seller and buyer and offering (non-legal) advice on how to structure the sale;
- Assisting in the due diligence process; and
- Working with the seller, buyer, escrow company, any lender, and any attorneys to expedite the closing.
When you decide to have one of our business brokers or agents represent you, the agent will discuss whether his or her representation will that of a listing or seller's agent, a buyer's agent, or a dual agent. Information about the dual agency disclosure document that you will be requested to read and sign is on this website. We urge you to read it because it is designed for your protection.
We invite you to review our website, including the articles that have been provided to protect your interests and to assist you in achieving your goals. The articles were written by Michael Chulak. Please call or email us with any questions or to arrange a personal meeting. Our corporate headquarters is located in Agoura Hills which is in Western Los Angeles County, adjacent to Ventura County.
Pacific Business Advisors serves the following areas:
California, Southern California, Northern California, Central California, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Santa Barbara County, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Simi Valley, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Agoura
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Business Brokers, Business Consultants, Sell a Business, Buy a Business, Business Advisors, Intermediaries, Mergers, Acquisitions, Private Capital, Private Equity, SBA Loans Available, Sale of Assets, Asset Sales, Stock Sales, Business Brokers Wanted, Business Agents Wanted, Michael Chulak, Business Brokers Agoura Hills, Business Brokers Los Angeles, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Certified, Agoura Hills Business Brokers, Agoura Hills Business Consultants, Business Opportunities, Business Opportunity Sales and Acquisitions, Business Escrows, Business Escrow Holders, PacificBusinessAdvisors.com, How to Start an Accounting-Bookkeeping Business, How to Start an HOA Management Company, Pharmacies, Pharmacy Sales, Brokers, Pharmacy Business Brokers, Sell Your Independent Pharmacy, California Business Brokers, Franchise Business Brokers, Los Angeles Business Brokers, Business Brokers Agoura Hills